Join our team!
Axia CPQ is a team of experienced Salesforce professionals specializing in Salesforce CPQ implementations. Our name literally means value because that's what we strive to bring to every conversation we have.
When you join our small but growing team you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work on exciting Salesforce development and integration projects
- Assist with the design and implementation of custom solutions on the Salesforce platform
Axia CPQ is seeking a Salesforce Developer with experience in designing and developing custom solutions on and off the Salesforce platform.
This is a remote role anywhere in the U.S., and travel will be on an as-needed basis depending on customer needs, with anticipated travel of less than 10%.
The Developer will be expected to:
- Develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and integration patterns.
- Work closely with other delivery team members and clients to develop custom-coded solutions using best practices.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to internal team members and clients regarding overall development solution design.
- Design and develop flexible and scalable solutions that meet immediate business requirements, while setting up clients for long term success.
- Achieve and maintain any Salesforce Certifications, Partner Accreditations, and/or Trailhead badges as determined by the needs of the business.
- Remain current with Salesforce releases and recommend new features and functionality where feasible.
- Minimum of 2 years of Salesforce development experience
- Proficiency with Apex, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, and best practices for each
- Proficiency with Salesforce DX and Source-driven Salesforce development
- Proficiency with source control best practices, including git
- Minimum of 2 Salesforce certifications, including Platform Developer II
- Proficiency with Second-Generation Packaging (2GP) and/or Unlocked Package development & distribution
- Proficiency with Bitbucket Pipelines or other build automation system
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce APIs, including REST API, Tooling API, and UIApi
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems, including OAuth configuration, Apex REST Services, Apex Callouts, and Webhooks
- Good understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on CPQ related objects in the Sales Cloud
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
Axia CPQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer