Join our team!
Axia CPQ is a team of experienced Salesforce professionals specializing in Salesforce CPQ implementations. Our name literally means value because that's what we strive to bring to every conversation we have.
When you join our small but growing team you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work on exciting Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ projects
- Participate in the design and implementation of customer solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Expand your Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ knowledge and take on a lead role in client implementations
Axia CPQ is seeking a Salesforce CPQ Consultant with experience in configuration and implementation of Salesforce CPQ and related applications. Candidate should be able to configure Salesforce CPQ to meet business requirements and functional user stories.
Salesforce CPQ Consultant
This is a remote role anywhere in the U.S. and travel will be on an as-needed basis depending on customer needs. Anticipated less than 25%.
The CPQ Consultant will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients and prospects on Salesforce and CPQ best practices.
- Assess client current state processes, pain points, and future needs, and articulate how Salesforce and/or CPQ can bridge those gaps
- Assist in hands-on solution design, solution architecture, proof-of-concepts, process flows, as well as configuration and deployment required to support current and new projects.
- Configure and implement flexible and scalable solutions that meet immediate business requirements, while setting up clients for long term success.
- Work with Salesforce team, client team, and Axia team to deliver solutions
- Be recognized as a functional CPQ expert.
- Communicate with all levels of client resources across project management, executive needs, sales, pricing, order, and billing teams.
- Communicate with external vendors and participate in joint solution review
- Minimum of 1 years of Salesforce CPQ experience
- Minimum of 2 Salesforce certifications, including Certified Salesforce CPQ Specialist
Functional knowledge of business process design
- Understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on CPQ related objects in the Sales Cloud
- Functional knowledge of 3rd Party Applications
- Document generation, such as Conga or Nintex/Drawloop
- Contract Lifecycle Management, such as SpringCM
- Electronic signature, such as DocuSign
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce Billing
- Experience with Salesforce Communities
- Experience with Field Service Lightning
Axia CPQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer